We’re back from Sunday, 31st October!
Posted: 28 October 2021
After four months online, we are back meeting in person from Sunday, 31st October!
Our services remain at 9.15am, 11am and 4.30pm – we'd love you to join us in person! As our Connect Building Renewal is continuing, we are meeting at the Whitehouse Institute of Design. Everyone is welcome to join us.
Covid Safe Precautions & Conditions for Entry
To keep our community safe, we have registered our COVID safe plan with the NSW Government and will be taking the following precautions
1. Checking in at the door via Service NSW is a condition of entry
2. Please stay home if you have any cold or flu symptoms or are unwell in any way
3. Our airconditioning settings at the Whitehouse Institute of Design have been changed to allow for more fresh air
4. Our seating will remain socially distant and we'll ask you not to mingle inside but to take your seat
5. Masks are compulsory inddoors for anyone over 12, for preschool and primary kids we ask you to bring a mask too
6. We'll be changing the way we serve food, initially doing individual items for your safety
Please get in touch if you have any questions.